søndag 27. januar 2008

Journey to Jerusalem


I've waited eagerly for the arrival of the books I ordered for Lent this year. From the reviews, "Journey to Jerusalem", by David Winter, seemed to me to be a good choice, but I couldn't be sure, so I called the bookshop "Manna House" in Perth, since we have a girl in our church with contacts there. Derek, the manager, recommended the book.
When I look quickly through the book, I am happy with the choice, and look forward to begin the journey together with Bergen International Church from Ash Wednesday - which is on the 6th of February this year.
I will use the Sunday texts as a resource for my preaching, and one of the cell groups will take up the discussion questions during the week.
I had intended to introduce the book in church today, but I've been at home with fever since Thursday afternoon. Luckily Lillian-Rose suggested to me that they could take care of the worship service for me, so I could relax. It's a great congregation!

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

Nye arbeidsoppgåver

Bloggen "Presteprat" blir avslutta / satt på vent. I februar byrja eg i ny jobb som misjonsrådgjevar i Møre bispedøme, og i samban...