tirsdag 5. august 2008

Windsurfing

This is not me. I just wish it were!
Well, I have been windsurfing this summer, but I have almost been more under water than on top of the waves.
Still, I love those moments when the force of the wind gets me going, when I get the feel of it and when I can lean back and just let myself be blown across the bay.

Life can be a bit like windsurfing. It takes a lot of effort to learn how to balance on top of that shaky board, and you fall into the water quite a lot before you get the hang of it. But once you learn how to master the sail, it is not your own power that moves you forward. It is the strong wind of God.


Picture: FreeFoto.com

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

Nye arbeidsoppgåver

Bloggen "Presteprat" blir avslutta / satt på vent. I februar byrja eg i ny jobb som misjonsrådgjevar i Møre bispedøme, og i samban...